Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An intermediate term projection - Very important for position traders & speculators

In good faith and for the benefit of all my friends I want you to keep an eye on any long positions from now on because the energy surely is high but the volatility in next days may not aggregate much. So taking a chance on long positions may be a huge risk.

My projections may be 24 to 48 hours here and there due to lack of time in going into mathematical details but I would be posting day's projections hopefully too on my regular blog at http://astralguide.blogspot.com

This projection is based on my own research and I know lots of people just put up any guesses or ideas based on large number of esoteric and bizarre indicators and of course some so called doom gloom types just speculate sensing fear.
This is all a bull. If you are a real trader putting his/her own money in the game read this message carefully.

Since my system is back tested I do rely on it and I do not consider any other system because after testing for many years they all failed unfortunately.
I lost big time on other people's advice, wonderful graphs, charts and colorful commentaries. 97% of all those forecasters are nothing but pinheads with something to chit chat but in the process of believing them majority of people lose big time, mostly small retail traders with limited capital.

I am refining my system and I cant say it is perfect but so far it works for me. It may work for you. I also notice that most of my readers are passive and they do not feel any necessity to provide feed back but that is fine! I am posting this for general public so anyone can benefit from this projection.

Today 7th April would be a start of a volatile week as we already posted and this would form a critical top over next days.

If you are long you may like to put stop loss or liquidate on 9th of April for the correction would start from 11th/12th April approximately.
8th April may be very volatile and may end up negative.
9th April would create an impression of very bullish market and its outcome would be rather very bizarre. I would write more on this later in another blog.

Frankly my personal mathematical calculations show bullish days for 12, 13 and 14th for now BUT you must know that Human will can alter the natural energy at times and hence the writing for first 3 days of next week is still fluid or rather on watery marshy surface.

Having said that if you are not very strong hearted and you do not wish to risk you may sell off your longs during any of these days as per your positioning as it all is subject to individual assets.
My overall reading is that we begin the correction next week any day.
Next to next week 19 to 23 I only see one up day and another as a high volatility day and rest down. That is fine for day based speculative ideas but not for swings or intermediate term.

I would hopefully be posting another long term projection later on one day.

One thing you must recall always that MARKETS can empty all pockets. Markets can become so hot and burning that they force you to remove all your covers or markets can be so cold and icy that they you seek cover and can not find it. Before that unpleasant state, best is to get out and stay on as a spectator.
My contention is that if you stay in cash you can still plan some trade later, but if you are gambling and lost it will take a long time to get a good trade and you may go back to square one. Do not believe the marketing literature and these make-rich newsletters ALWAYS. Use your own analysis. Yes it is ok to follow some wise people but only to know what they perceive. The final decision to trade must not be based on others viewpoint because their reality can be totally different than yours.

Believe or not 90% yes OVER 90% of day traders and general traders lose money and they go without capital for long time. I am writing this blog to save these traders their hard earned capital. You would do a great favor to yourself by sending this blog message to all your trading friends if you have any and also make a print out of this one for you and one day you will be grateful for this advice.


I am writing all above for me and a few friends but if you understand the markets you will seek some cover and take care. Individual stocks that you know well and have some technical edge may be good plays for this and next week. ALL rest is going to remain shaky.
I would welcome any of your comments. You are free to bash me as I deserve a good beating always for saying the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

News headlines

World Market Sentiment

This market meter contains 26 major indices of the world, to see more indices you have to move the mouse towards down.

Useful Sites for Traders Investors

World Market Pulse magazine

About World Market Pulse

An unbiased review of world markets. Review of current market scene, news, events and forecasting for the days to come.
Our focus is on prominent emerging markets, major world markets and national financial centers of big industrialized nations.

There are many markets that have their own personality and they do not necessarily follow the United States Financial markets. We can post news, views and analysis and forecasts for specific market areas to enhance value for your portfolios. If you are based outside the country of interest, you could participate in the world markets by investing in Exchange traded funds about we would be discussing and providing ample information.